The ZM 0.3 Megapixel serial JPEG still camera module has a compact size, low power comsuption, and stable operation. 5.0V DC Supply. UART: Up to 115200bps for transferring JPEG images. The camera uses the advanced OmniVision OV7725 VGA color sensor JPEG CODEC for different resolutions. The camera also features down sampling, clamping and windowing circuits for VGA, QVGA, and no need for external DRAM. The use of the OmniVision CMOS VGA color sensor makes this a low powered comsuption unit.
NOTE: The interface of this module is using RS232 protocol.
- Embedded systems for imaging acquisition and control
- Security and Control systems,
- Remote or public monitoring.
- Retrieved/object detection and recognition.
- Robot/Industrial control, vehicle and medical systems.
- 5V power supply
- Current consumption: 80-100mA
- Communication interface/protocol: RS232
- VGA/QVGA/160x120 resolution
- Support capture JPEG from serial port
- Default baud rate of serial port is 115200
Wiring Description (for included cable)
- Red wire +5v
- Black wire GND
- Green wire RS232 RX line
- Yellow wire RS232 TX line
- 0.3M pixel datasheet
- Test Software Pro
- Test Software Lite
- Software (Pro) Operation Guide
- Sample Image
- 0.3M pixel serial JPEG camera module (1 unit)
- 4 wires cable (1 unit)