Famosa Studio now offering 3D Printing services for customer who need to print a 3 dimension object with 3D Printer.
What is 3D Printing?
3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the entire object is created. Each of these layers can be seen as a thinly sliced horizontal cross-section of the eventual object.
How it works?
It all starts with making a virtual design of the object you want to create. This virtual design is made in a CAD (Computer Aided Design) file using a 3D modeling program (for the creation of a totally new object) ór with the use of a 3D scanner (to copy an existing object). This scanner makes a 3D digital copy of an object and puts it into a 3D modeling program.
To prepare the digital file created in a 3D modeling program for printing, the software slices the final model into hundreds or thousands of horizontal layers. When this prepared file is uploaded in the 3D printer, the printer creates the object layer by layer. The 3D printer reads every slice (or 2D image) and proceeds to create the object blending each layer together with no sign of the layering visible, resulting in one three dimensional object.
Famosa Studio uses the Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) technologies.
- Material: PLA/ABS Plastics
- Color: White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black
- Maximum Size: 250 x 200 x 200 mm
- No finishing (such as: smoothing, painting, etc)
- Minimum Order: 20 grams
How to use our 3D Printing services?
- Submit your 3D Design files in STL (STereoLithography) file format to this email: 3dprints [at] famosastudio [dot] com (replace [at] with @ and [dot] with .)
- Wait for the reply of price calculation and process duration
- Please also submit your complete address for the shipping cost calculation
- We will proceed with the 3D printing after receiving the payment