This is an updated version of the Analog Sound Sensor. Analog Sound Sensor is typically used in detecting the loudness in ambient, the Arduino can collect its output signal by imitating the input interface. You may use it to make some funny interactive works such as a voice operated switch.
As one of our new version of breakout boards, we have improved the analog sound sensor in below:
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Notice: The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Swift sound intensity detection
- Interface: Analog
- Analog Sound Sensor (1 unit)
- Analog cable (1 unit)