Grove - Serial Camera Kit includes one control board and two interchangeable lenses, one is standard lens and the other is wide-angle lens. It's a great camera for Arduino centered image recognition projects, because 30W pixel wouldn't be overwhelming for Arduino, so that real-time image recognition is possible. To make it more fun and playable, lenses of two specs are shipped in this kit. The standard one is for common photo shots and the wide-angle one is specially suitable for monitoring projects.
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Pixel: 300,000
- Resolution: 640*480, 320*240, 160*120
- Uart Baud Rate: 9600~115200
- Communication: RS485 and RS232
- Photo JPEG compression, high, medium and low grades Optional
- Auto Exposure Event Control
- Automatic White Balance Control
- Focus adjustable
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.