The Bluetooth Shield integrates a Serial Bluetooth module. It can be easily used with Arduino/Iteaduino for transparent wireless serial communication. You can choose two pins from Arduino D0 to D7 as Software Serial Ports to communicate with Bluetooth Shield (D0 and D1 is Hardware Serial Port).
- Iteaduino/Arduino compatible
- Up to10m communication distance in house without obstacle
- UART interface (TTL) with programmable baud rate (SPP firmware installed)
- Default baud rate: 38400(CMD MODE) / 9600(DATA MODE), data bits: 8, stop bit: 1, Parity: No parity
- Default PINCODE:”1234”A full set of configuration commands
- On board PCB antenna
- FCC ID certificated