This encoder is matched with 2WD MiniQ Robot Chassis. AB two-phase pulse wave, measured by two infrared reflective sensor. These two sensor pulse waveform is close to a phase difference of 90 degrees, through the AB two-phase lead and lag of the waveform judged wheel forward rotation or the reverse.
You can install it on the motor bracket or mini robot chassis to do the PID and position control.
The only difference between the new and old version is that the interface is compatible with sener cable.It's more easy to use!
Note: Infrared receiver sensitivity should be adjusted by oscilloscope before use.If you want to work in 3.3V,please short current R4.
- 2WD MiniQ Robot chassis
- Working Voltage:3.3V or 5V
- Working Current:<14mA @5V
- Pulse Output:12 per revolution
- Compatibility:42mm x 19mm wheel
- Adjustable receiver sensitivity
- Mini Robot chassis Encoder (1 unit)
- Sensor Cable (2 unit)