Arduino Sensor Shield V4.0 allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers.just plug & play! Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12VDC
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20VDC
- Buckled Analog Port:Handy, solid connection to 6 Analog inputs with VCC/GND
- Digital IO port:13 ports prepared to digital modules or servos
- Analog IO Port:2.54 grid male pin header connections
- Buckled Communication Port:Selectable between I2C and UART