The XBee-PRO XSC RF module is a 900 MHz wireless solution designed for maximum range within the XBee footprint. Capable of point-to-point, peer-to-peer and point-to-multipoint networking, the XBee-PRO XSC is ideal for solutions where RF penetration and absolute transmission distance are paramount to the application.
As a member of the XBee family of RF products, the module is easy-to-use, shares a common footprint, and leverages Digi’s Drop-in Networking solutions including gateways and adapters. No configuration is necessary for out-of-the-box RF communications. The module’s default configuration supports a wide range of data system applications. Advanced configurations can be implemented using simple serial AT commands. XBee-PRO XSC modules are over-the-air compatible with certain variants of the XStream OEM RF module, specifically: X09-009, firmware version 42B5.
XBee-PRO XSC modules operate within the ISM 900 MHz frequency band. The modules are optimized for use in US and Canada.
- 3.3V @ 256mA
- 9.6kbps Max data rate
- 100 mW power output (up to 15 mile range!!)
- RPSMA antenna connector
- Local or over-air configuration
- AT command set
- ISM 900 MHz operating frequency
- Industrial (-40° C to +85° C) temperature rating
- Fully FCC certified
- Approved for use in the United States and Canada (no regulatory approvals for Europe Australia, or Japan)
- Advanced networking and low-power modes supported