A very small but powerful webserver based on the PIC18F67J60. This development board has everything you need to serve web pages with 1 megabit storage on board!
Note: We now only carry the newest revision (B) of this board. These boards come with the PIC18F67J60 instead of the PIC18F452.
- PIC18F67J60 microcontroller
- 1Mbit on board serial flash for web pages storage
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC-MCP, PIC-MCP-USB and programming and debugging with PIC-ICD2 and PIC-ICD2-POCKET.
- Reset button
- User event button
- Analogue trimmer potentiometer
- Thermistor for temperature monitoring
- RS232 driver and connector
- Complete web server and TCP-IP stack support as per Microchip's open source TCP-IP stack
- Power plug-in jack for +5VDC power supply
- Voltage regulator +3.3V and filtering capacitors
- status LED
- Extension header to connect to other boards
- Dimensions 60x65 mm (2.36x2.55")
Understanding PIC-WEB Boards
- Microchip TCP/IP AN833 - please read carefully, the TCP/IP stack is described
PIC-WEB schematic (rev B)
PIC ICSP connector
- Microchip TCP/IP Stack 5.00 Patch - modified for PIC-WEB REV.B
- Microchip TCP/IP Stack 4.02 modified for PIC-WEB
- PIC-WEB (old) free Microchip's TCP-IP stack tuned for PIC-WEB with and IP set to 192.168.0.30, you can configure PIC-WEB TCP-IP via the RS232, you may need to disable DHCP if the IP web page doesn't open from the first time, all boards are shipped with pre-loaded TCP-IP stack