The new IO Expansion Shield V7 has arrived, from the best selling family of IO expansion shield for Arduino. For the past few years these expansion shields have been aiding thousands of makers to create, to expand, to share their sparkles of idea and ingenuity, and now comes the new V7.
The new IO Expansion Shield V7 not only inherit the advantages, but also enjoys numerous new features:
- Compatible with the new Arduino Due
- 3.3V/5V operating voltage select
- Switch for wireless communication & program
- More easily recognized and interfaced
- Colorful header for illustrating digital or analog pins
- Immersion gold surface
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Mega, DUE...
- 3.3V voltage output interface
- I2C interface
- Support XBee (XBee pro)
- Support Bluetooth
- Support APC220
- Support SD card read/write
- IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7 (1 unit)