The AR.Drone Remote-Control Quadricopter is a groundbreaking device combining the best of many worlds, including modeling, video gaming, and augmented reality. With its built-in Wi-Fi system, you can control the Parrot AR.Drone using the built-in accelerometer in your iPhone, iPod touch®, iPad® or Android device.
The AR.Drone is remote-controlled by an iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or an Android Device and features a number of sensors, including a front camera, vertical camera, and an ultrasound altimeter. Simply use your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android Device and just tilt and touch to control the AR Drone.
The AR.Drone can also be used in video games, such as AR.FlyingAce, a dogfight between two AR.Drones. AR.Games will be sold on iTunes Appstore. Choose from a selection of single player and multiplayer games, using the AR Drones camera and the Augmented Reality applications.
Indoor and Outdoor Hull
Fly your Parrot AR.Drone anywhere you like. The included indoor hull protects the rotors during flight in small areas and furniture then removes easily to minimize weight and wind resistance during outdoor flights. The AR.Drone Quadricopter is made of carbon fiber and high-resistance plastic so you can fly in any environment!
AR.Drone Quadricopter Features
- Control the Parrot AR.Drone using an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad by the AR.Done's on-board WiFi system
- The Parrot AR.Drone has been designed for both inside and outside use
- The AR.Drone includes a full hull shield protects the AR.Drone from impacts
- Two video cameras for live streaming video to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
- The AR.Drone autopilot allows easy takeoff and landing
- Dimensions: With Hull 52.5 x 51.5 cm - No Hull 45 x 29 cm
- Weight: 380g
- Fly Time: 12 mins
- 3 cell Lithium Polymer Battery
- Charge Time: 90 min
Order your AR.Drone today and experience the first quadricopter that can be controlled by your iphone, ipod touch, ipad and Android Device!