The RFBee is a RF module providing easy and flexible wireless data transmission between devices. It is based on a AVR Atmega168 working as a fully functional Arduino connected via SPI to a TI CC1101 RF transceiver.
- Range: indoor/Urban: up to 50m; Outdoor line-of-sight: up to 120m;
- Receiver sensitivity: -95dBm
- RF data transmission rate: 4,800bps; 76,800bps
- Working frequency : 868MHz & 915MHz
- Communication type: Point to Point, or Point to Multipoint.
- Easy-to-Use serial interface and rich extendable ports
- Easy-to-Use AT command: Set working mode, Serial Baud Rate, etc.
- Open source hardware and firmware
- Socket compatible with the Xbee, so you can plug it into any Xbee socket as a quick replacement.
Note: only the Rx,Tx, VCC, GND pins are identical to the XBee. RFBee will not communicate with XBee, so RFBee need to be used on both ends of the wireless connection.