This is a Single-phase Solid State Relay SSR-10 DA. It can be driver by Arduino directly without any expanding circuit because of it's built-in opto-coupler. It has plastic protective cover that makes it a safer relay module.
Solid State Relay (SSR) uses inflaming retarding engineering plastic shell, epoxy resin encapsulation and screw terminal connection. This series of SSR has high structural strength, impact resistance and strong resistance to vibration. The low input drive current makes it convenient to connect with computer terminal and various digital programmable interface circuit.
It is widely used in automation control field such as petrochemical equipment, food machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine, plastic machinery, fitness equipment, recreational facilities, especially suitable for severe environments like corrosion, moisture, dust prevention, explosive requirements and frequent switch occasions. SSR series solid state relay is the perfect replacement products for an a.c. contactor.
- Reliable SMT technology
- High ultra insulation resistance over 50MO/500V DC
- High dielectric over 2.5KV
- Low enable current less than 7.5mA/12V DC, compatible with CMOS IC or TTL
- Low EMI/EFI & surge by zero cross trigger method
- High surge current over 410A/one cycle (60Hz)
- High surge voltage duration by snubber circuit
- Model: SSR-10 DA
- Control Mode:DC-AC
- Load Voltage: 24-380VAC
- Load Current: 10A
- Control Voltage: 3-32VDC
- Control Current: DC3-25mA
- Working voltage: 250V
- On voltage: =1V
- One-off Time: =10ms
- Off leakage Current: =2mA
- Installation Method: Bolt Fixed
- Working Indication: LED