The Parrot AR.Drone Battery is a three-cell, high grade, lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 1,000 mAh at 11.1V and a discharge capacity of 10C. It includes a protection circuit module which protects the battery against over charge, over discharge and short circuits. The battery is protected by a rigid casing and complies with federal safety standards.
Parrot AR.Drone Battery
- For use with the AR.Drone Radio-Controlled Quadricopter (sold separately)
- Includes 2 discharge connectors
- 1 discharge connector provides current to the drone
- 1 discharge connector balances charging
- Hard cased Li-Po for extra durability
- Provides the AR.Drone with up to 12 minutes of flight time
Please Note: Compatible with AR.Drone 2.0, but cannot charge with AR.Drone 2.0 charger.