Iteaduino is an Arduino compatible board. It’s designed based on Arduino Duemilanove/UNO, 100% compatible to its existing program, shield and with much practical improvement. It's about 50% power consumption of the original Arduino boards. Support both 3.3v and 5v operation level.
- Inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove features.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO/Duemilanove pins, holes and dimensions.
- 3.3V/5V Operating Voltage selection
- More visible location of Indicator LEDs
- Wide range external power supply from 7~23V DC
- All pins out for Sensor and Servo
- UART/IIC interface breakout
What are the changes from Arduino to Iteaduino
- Wider power supply range to 23V, and higher conversion efficiency
- 3.3V Operating Voltage selection to easier connect with 3.3V device
- Easier access to reset button
- More visible location for LEDs for Power , RX and TX.
- Sensor and Servo/Digital interface break out
- Re-route PCB for analog/digital part
- Mini USB socket for fixing more shield
- Add a 1A PTC on board for overcurrent protection
- Digital Interface: D0~D13 pin
- Analog Interface: A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 pin
- Because of the DC-DC power supply design, it will povide higher conversion effciency than the LDO chip on original Arduino boards, it will save 50% power consumption, especially in the high-current power supply.
- Iteaduino has all pins broken out, so it can connect wiht the servo and Electronic/ Sensor Brick by the 3PIN cable directly, you don't need the shields as an adaptor.
- Iteaduino can work in both 5V and 3.3V by the operation level switch, so you can use Iteaduino to connect with 3.3V level device directly , which the original Arduino boards can not.
- Both IIC and UART pins breakout, easier for prototype connection.