This is a simple to use motion sensor. Power it up and wait 1-2 seconds for the sensor to get a snapshot of the still room. If anything moves after that period, the 'alarm' pin will go HIGH.
- Input Voltage: DC 4.5-20V
- Static current: 50uA
- Output signal: 0,3V or 5V (Output high when motion detected)
- Sentry Angle: 110 degree
- Sentry Distance: max 7 m
- Shunt for setting overide trigger: H - Yes, L - No
- Simple, easy to adopt in system.
- There are two adjustable potentiometer on the module, you can use them to change the trigger sensitivity and the duration of the trigger signal.
Schematic for using with DC or AC load.